Funding for services from the Indiana Cooperative Development Corporation is provided by USDA Rural Development's Rural Cooperative Development Grant, from federal funds, and there wil be NO CHARGE to your cooperative/collaborative group for services.
Our tools are tailored to co-ops:
- Strategic planning
- Market analysis
- Feasibility study assistance
- Business plan development
- Board, management, staff training
- Professional referrals
- Identification of funding sources
- Review of grant proposals
We support all cooperative sectors:
- Value-added agriculture
- Arts and education
- Community food systems (retail food stores, farmers markets and farm stands, community supported agriculture)
- Renewable energy
Joint efforts benefit all
- ICDC brings cooperatives together from all sectors to pool knowledge and skills and collaborate for shared growth.
- We support co-ops by educating the public, communities and government agencies to promote an understanding of the cooperative business model.
- We identify and share information about best practices for cooperative organizations.
- ICDC’s technical assistance and education help develop cooperatives to best address economic and social needs.